Logo + Business Card + Website
Bows & Arrows is a husband and wife team of floral designers and wedding / event planners in Dallas, TX. These former Brooklyn artists' lush arrangements bring a youthful, yet sophisticated, touch to events of all kinds.
Student work - under direction of Brian McAdams
Logo featured in 2013 DSCV National Student Show
Logo + Catalogue + Illustrations
Since 1936, the design of the iconic Airstream travel trailer hasn't changed much. Though, over time the "Airstreamers" who own them have become incredibly eclectic — entrepreneurs, adventurers, visionaries. My campaign attempts to show that Airstream offers more than a living space or vacation home. They offer the freedom to pursue your ideal lifestyle, however unconventional that may be.
Inspired by an open road of possibilities, the golden age of American travel, Art Deco, and the aerial design of the Airstream trailer.
Part 1 is a fun and interactive flip book for the reader to customize both their future trailer and lifestyle. Part 2 shows how a few real life "Airstreamers" utilize their spaces.
Created for TopGolf's 2013 Holiday campaign, the icons are a mix of golf, TopGolf and winter holiday imagery.
Additional icons in pattern by Carter Martin and Kourtney Despres.
Art Direction + Publication Design
2012 program guide for 35 Denton, Denton's four day, walkable music festival.
2011 UPS report to the shareholders, which showcases the resilience that UPS has demonstrated throughout The Recession. After implementing a "right turn only" policy for their drivers, UPS has saved a substantial amount of time, fuel and money. From spread to spread, arrows and statistics encourage the reader to rotate the report clockwise, as if they are turning a driving wheel to the right.
Student work - Complete under Karen Dorff
Sun & Mirror is the 2013 debut album by jazz pop vocalist and songwriter Kaela Sinclair.
In the article "Grasping for Authenticity" Nathan Jurgenson asserts the idea that the "vintage" photo filter trend mimics a past its users have never known. To help convey this message, I combined analog and digital photography language.
Student work – Completed under Karen Dorff
Three labels designed for St. Reginald Parish, a winery based in Oregon's Willamette Valley. The labels are meant to capture a spirit of nostalgia and reverence for a golden age in the PNW.
Delicious wines by St. Reginald Parish founder / vintner / copywriter, Andy Young.
1. Holiday Soirée invitation created for a friend's liquor exchange holiday party.
2. Sweet Annie's lettering designed for an ice cream parlor within the University of North Texas campus.
3. Fun with a brush pen for a friend whose childrens' middle names are Wild and Dangerous.
4. Personal Branding inspired by vintage clothiers.
1. Reductive Rabbit made in a 2-day illustration workshop with Ty Wilkins.
2. Mermaid themed beer - proposed illustrations
4. Japanese Food Series - explorations of different illustration styles, based on foods that my cousins and I ate on our first trip to Japan, in Spring 2015. Just for fun. More illustration styles and foods to come!
5. Curvilinear woman - student work, under direction of Karen Dorff
6. Book Cover created for an historical fiction novel about Vlad the Impaler.
- student work, under direction of Jacob Ristau
Bows & Arrows - floral designers / wedding planners. Featured in 2013 DSVC National Student Show.
Airstream Travel Trailers - iconic American RVs.
Burn Note - email service where private messages self-delete. Featured in 2013 DSVC National Student Show.
3 Proposed Logos for elephant-related non-profit.
Personal Logotype - student project.